Wedaholic.com: Will Kate Adams Be The Next Bridezilla? Discover The Highs & Woes!
Let me introduce you to Kate Adam's new wedding planning blog called YouMayNowKissTheBlog.com
A few things you should firstly know about Kate:
* She is getting married in less than two months - which might just be the reason she is craving a cigarette despite the fact she has never smoked!
* Kate is using her blog as a way of relaxing before the big day and hopefully offering some advice along the way.
* She has never lived for the day, you know the girls - the ones that clip pictures from Martha Stewart Weddings as soon as their prom is over!
* Kate is feeling the heat, the stress is building up fast as the reality of planning a wedding is hitting home.
* Despite everything there is no way she will become the next "bridezilla", as Kate says about her cousin Samantha who evidently did:
She had it all down to a science and went through the whole experience like a mutant android on steroids—leaving a swath of dead bodies in her wake. I’ve sworn to myself I wouldn’t be like that. I WILL maintain a clear head through all of this. But it IS becoming harder and harder to do.
* Kate finds it hard not to ponder on cakes smashed on arrival, dresses damaged in transit, flower girls opting for a Halloween costume on the day, - where will the humiliation stop?
I highly recommend you take a time out to read her latest hilarious thoughts on planning her wedding including some amazing animations, here are some links to the first three:
Enjoy Kate's Highs and Woes!
Posted by Emily on May 12, 2006 01:48 PM to Wedaholic.com